Purpose of this document concerning the Privacy
This information summarizes the provisions on protection of personal data followed by Green Roots S.r.l. ("Green Roots", "we" or the "Company").
Green Roots is committed to protecting the privacy of personal data of users of the Site. The following information explains the way in which we use any personal data of those who interact with the web site [www.byitaly.com], whether related to an identified or identifiable person. Hereinafter are also described the choices available to users regarding the methods of collecting information used on this site. The information applies only to the Site and not to other Web sites accessed via links.
Given that this information is provided pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 ("Code"), the personal information provided by users will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Code and, in particular, in compliance with the principles of necessity, transparency, fairness and proportionality of the personal data.
1. Data Processor and Data Controller of the treatment
2. The Data Processor of the data is Green Roots S.r.l., with headquarters at 118 via Annibale Vecchi, 06123 Perugia (Italy). The Data controller is Dr. Giovanni Belia.
Types of personal data treated and freedom to confer:
1. The Company collects personal data provided specifically and voluntarily by the user. Personal data are that can identify a specific subject (for example, name, address, phone number or e-mail address). Such data are needed to provide the products and services mentioned in the Site and are requested during the interaction with the same).
2. During normal operation of the Site are also automatically collected navigation data. For such data are those related to the total number of visits to the Site, the number of visits to individual pages of the Site, the IP (Internet Protocol) users and the time spent on the Site or other data about the user's operating system. The Company may use this information, collected in the aggregate (and then compressed and anonymous), in order to understand how to use the site or possibly obtain statistical information about the site to improve himself and to check its correct operation. The Company reserves the right to communicate aggregate information to its agents, business partners, consultants or other third parties.
3. Except as above noted with specific reference to the navigation data, the user has the option to provide (or not) the Company with personal data required: to enter into special areas reserved for them, or at the time of registration on the Site, or for the dispatch of products, communications and information ("Newsletter"), to make use of services, or for other purposes included in the Site. Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Ways and purposes of treatment
1. Personal data supplied by users interacting with the Site will be collected for the purposes and for the time necessary to the provision of products and services required by users and for activities related to that.
2. Personal data will be collected by electronic means and treated, even with electronic media, either directly or with the aid of third party (i.e. data entry, posting, transport companies etc.) for the following purposes:
(i) administration of the Site and the Company, including for the supply of products and / or services requested by users;
(ii) to send informational and / or commercial communication (i.e. newsletter / live chat), including information about initiatives and promotions relating to the products and services (with prior consent of the user) also through third parties entrusted by the Company;
(iii) with prior consent of the user, to understand of user’ needs and improvement of the Site and of the products and services of the Company (for example, through research, surveys or other operations targeted marketing);
(iv) to establish or defend a legal claim and fulfill obligations under applicable laws, regulations and
Even in case of a consensus released, informative/commercial communications and/or newsletters can also be stopped at any time (subsequent to the authorization from the user), through the appropriate section of the site reserved for users, or via the link inside of each communication or by contacting the company by e-mail.
Access rights and other rights of the user
1. Pursuant to the Privacy Code, art. 7, with reference to their personal data users have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data, to know the origin and content, verify the accuracy, ask for an update, correction or integration of said personal data. User can request also cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
WHO CAN PURCHASE Any person owner of a valid credit card. If you are a person that is less than 18 years old please use a parents name in the billing address. Secondly state in the delivery info field explicitly that you have received approval of this parent.
CONTACT US If the answers to your questions cannot be found on our Order Info pages, If the answers to your questions cannot be found on our Order Info pages, please send us an email today or chat with us. or contact us trhough our chat online service.